Welcome to IFEEA 2020
With the experience of running successful events over the past 6 years, we are confident that 2020 will witness an even greater success of the 7th edition IFEEA.
The 2020 7th International Forum on Electrical Engineering and Automation (IFEEA 2020) is scheduled to be held from September 25 -27, 2020 in Hefei, China. The conference focused on research areas such as electrical engineering and automation. The aim is to provide experts and scholars in the field of electrical engineering and automation and corporate development personnel with an international cooperation and exchange platform for sharing research results, discussing existing problems and challenges, and exploring cutting-edge technologies. Scholars at home and abroad are welcome to submit articles and participate in the conference.
>>> Conference Proceedings <<<
Journal 1：Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing (ISSN: 1079-8587, IF=0.79, special issue)
Journal 2：Annals of Telecommunications (ISSN: 0003-4347, IF=1.522, special issue)
Journal 3：PATTERN RECOGNITION LETTERS (ISSN: 0167-8655, IF=2.81, special issue)
Journal 4：Computer Networks (ISSN: 1389-1286, IF=3.03, special issue)
Journal 5：International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology (ISSN: 0899-945, IF=1.254, regular issue)
Journal 6：Computer communications (ISSN：0140-3664, IF=2.766, regular issue)
* Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
* Online submission 【AIS online submission】
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811/ Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template/论文模板下载 (click)
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 5 pages)
Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.